guix-devel

Re: Patch file for colorize module

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Patch file for colorize module
Date: Sat, 26 May 2018 23:20:26 +0200

Hi Sahithi,

> I went wrong in squashing. Please check the current attachment.

Thank you.

I’ve made a couple of minor changes and pushed it to the branch
“wip-sahithi”.  These are some of the changes:

* Removed whitespace changes and trailing whitespace.
* Moved the docstring of “colorize-string” to the correct position.
* Changed the author of the commit from “root” to you.

You can run “git fetch origin” and then base your next work on
“origin/wip-sahithi”.

If you have any questions about the next steps please feel free to ask
us.

--
Ricardo