guix-devel

Re: GSoC-2018

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: GSoC-2018
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2018 06:17:17 +0200

Hi all,

I am Sandeep Subramanian (uniq10) and I have been selected for the
GSoC-2018 project "Continue rewrite build daemon in Guile Scheme".
(Project description:
https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/GSoC-2018#Continue_rewrite_build_daemon_in_Guile_Scheme
)

I am very excited to work on this project and am looking forward to
interacting
with the community here and on the #guix IRC channel (Nick: uniq10).
I will mostly be active from UTC 08:00 to UTC 20:00.

I hope to, with your help, successfully complete this project and make a
meaningful contribution to the community.

welcome and good luck !!