guix-devel

Re: 01/01: gnu: Add badass.

From: ng0
Subject: Re: 01/01: gnu: Add badass.
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 09:05:28 +0000

On Mon, 29 Jan 2018, Mark H Weaver <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi ng0,
>
>> commit 57f9671d22bb4ee37962c31b9eed0ae50859398a
>> Author: ng0 <address@hidden>
>> Date:   Wed Jan 17 22:42:55 2018 +0000
>>
>>     gnu: Add badass.
> [...]
>> +  (package
>> +    (name "badass")
>> +    (version (git-version "0.0" revision commit))
> [...]
>> +    (synopsis "Hacking contribution graphs in git")
>> +    (description
>> +     "Badass generates false commits for a range of dates, essentially
>> +hacking the gamification of contribution graphs on platforms such as
>> +Github or Gitlab.")
>
> Why do you think this belongs in Guix?  Do you intend to use it

So we do have Quality Standards for software that goes into Guix
now as in "you must be this tall to ride"? Didn't apply before
when other people sent in what I'd consider garbage.

I'd be okay with keeping it outside of Guix in my own repos, so
go ahead and drop it for random reasons.

--
ng0 :: https://ea.n0.is
A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588 :: https://ea.n0.is/keys/