guix-devel

Re: Using Guix archive (Help!)

From: Pjotr Prins
Subject: Re: Using Guix archive (Help!)
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2018 07:04:17 +0100

I guess no one uses this format ;). I set up another guix publish
server for Fred (Africa could not reach guix.genenetwork.org for some
reason).

I know we can use Guix pack but that don't play well with a running
Guix system. Now if we could unpack it would be solved.

I'll have a think about this.

Pj.