guix-devel

Re: Let’s meet before FOSDEM!

From: Pjotr Prins
Subject: Re: Let’s meet before FOSDEM!
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 18:00:42 +0100

Count me in!

There are many cheap hotels in Brussels and also airbnb is fine in my
experience. Food is great too and, last but not least, FOSDEM is
plainly awesome. 30+ tracks means there is something for everyone. And
speakers and visitors are all hackers.

There may be a few Guix talks, but because we have no devroom this
year we better get something sorted outside the main conference. If
that turns out to be a success we may settle on that annually. I don't
see why not.

>From the US you should check out airlines like Norwegian, Scandinavian
and Iceland air. They can be a real bargain. Going by high-speed train
from London, Amsterdam and Paris is an option too if you have enough
time for a bit of tourism.

Pj.