guix-devel

Re: core-updates summer 2017

From: Leo Famulari
Subject: Re: core-updates summer 2017
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 01:56:04 -0400

On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 08:13:08PM -0400, Kei Kebreau wrote:
> Leo Famulari <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I just started a new evaluation of core-updates and am reconfiguring my
> > GuixSD system based on it.
> >
> > Let's use this thread to discuss the state of the branch.
>
> Would this be the time to enable the ACL tests as previously discussed?

Hydra is building now. Let's see if we need to make more changes that
will cause lots of rebuilds. If so, we'll enable the ACL tests.
Otherwise, let's wait for the next one. Technically we are still in the
same cycle but I think a lot of us took a break in the middle of it.
Since it was still the "same one", I forgot to look at
core-updates-next.