guix-devel

Re: potluck status

From: Incoherent-lime
Subject: Re: potluck status
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 10:06:16 -0400

I am personally happy with potluck, however collab has a similar group feeling to it.

-H

Sent from ProtonMail mobile -------- Original Message -------- On 28 Apr 2017, 14:46, Katherine Cox-Buday < address@hidden> wrote: I don't hold any strong opinions on the name, but in the interest of ideas: - guix quorum - guix collab - guix confer - guix conjoin That's all I have for now :) -- Katherine