guix-devel

Re: Non-graphical GRUB configuration

From: Leo Famulari
Subject: Re: Non-graphical GRUB configuration
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 15:51:01 -0400

On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 09:44:06AM -0400, myglc2 wrote:
> Hey Leo, As reported earlier, this works for me. IMO it is good to
> go. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

I'm glad to hear it!

Because this change would make it possible to break your GuixSD system
in new ways, I do want to add some input validation and grub.cfg syntax
checking before I push it to the master branch.

I'd like to finish it this week, but help is always welcome. If anyone
plans to help, please reply here so we don't duplicate effort :)