guix-devel

Re: Gender politics

From: ng0
Subject: Re: Gender politics
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2017 08:39:20 +0000

Just a few things:

1. We were done with this topic. For real. Don't throw gasoline at the
fire.

2. Looking at the past commits of your taylanub.github.io blog adds
just to what I thought when I read your very long reply.

3. You could've just written the last paragraph, that you agree with
neutral.. but that wouldn't add up to your views you moved 21 days ago
somewhere else.

So everybody.. please stop pushing this topic. If you keep pushing it
there's reason to rethink the outcome whole topic. If that's your goal,
please keep pushing and you'll see where it leads.