guix-devel

Re: Stumpwm and config.scm

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Stumpwm and config.scm
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 14:21:16 +0100

Daniel Pimentel (d4n1) writes:

> I add lisp and sbcl-stumpwm in my config.scm but stump binary not
> exist. So it works if I installed sbcl-stumpwm:bin with normal user.
>
> I tried put sbcl-stumpwm: bin in my config but there's an error. I
> didn't put sbcl-stumpwm in my config.scm but I installed sbcl-stumpwm:
> bin and it works.

Yes, in (packages ... I have

      sbcl-stumpwm
      (list sbcl-stumpwm "bin")

I don't know much about the common-lisp environment; I have no clue
whether this is silly or logical.  It seems that setting up a REPL for
lisp is also possible or has to with our stumpwm package or with our
sbcl package...I'd much rather put effort in getting guile-wm to
work...

Confused greetings,
--janneke

Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | AvatarĀ®  http://AvatarAcademy.nl