guix-devel

How to M-x debbugs-gnu with new guix-patches

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: How to M-x debbugs-gnu with new guix-patches
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 08:21:43 -0600

So!  We have a new debbugs tracking of guix-patches.  Great!  Those who
are emacs users in the know probably like to use the M-x debbugs-gnu
interface.  Here's what you need to do:

Add this to your .emacs:
  (add-to-list 'debbugs-gnu-all-packages "guix-patches")

Now open up debbugs-gnu:
  C-u M-x debbugs-gnu <RET> <RET> guix-patches <RET> n y

And now you have a nice emacs interface!

I found this documentation on debbugs useful:
  https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

And also, maybe you want to tag bugs or etc.  Use the 'C' key from the
emacs interface!

Happy bug triaging!