guix-devel

Re: Add neo-layout to kbd

From: ng0
Subject: Re: Add neo-layout to kbd
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2017 17:25:57 +0000

ng0 <address@hidden> writes:

> We talked about this in september, this adds the neo layout to kbd.
> The problem I have can be reproduced by trying to build kbd after adding both
> patches.

Looking at nixpkgs, I wonder if my svn-fetch is overkill. Is the
url format unique to Nix, or is this something svnweb understands?

https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/blob/56904d7c423f2b13b37fbd29f39bbb4b52bc7824/pkgs/os-specific/linux/kbd/keymaps.nix
or as pasted here:

neo = stdenv.mkDerivation rec {
    name = "neo-${version}";
    version = "2476";

    src = fetchurl {
      name = "neo.map";
      url = "https://svn.neo-layout.org/linux/console/neo.map?r=${version}";;
      sha256 = "19mfrd31vzpsjiwc7pshxm0b0sz5dd17xrz6k079cy4im1vf0r4g";
    };

    buildCommand = ''
      install -D $src $out/share/keymaps/i386/neo/neo.map
    '';
  };
}

--