guix-devel

Re: Guix world tour

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Guix world tour
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 10:56:57 +0200

> I had the pleasant surprise to be invited to give a talk about Guix at
> the Scheme Workshop in September in Japan:
>
>   http://scheme2016.snow-fort.org/
>
> While I was at it, I submitted another talk to the Commercial(!) Users
> of Functional Programming conference, which was accepted:
>
>   http://cufp.org/2016/
>
> Both conferences are co-located with the International Conference on
> Functional Programming (ICFP):
>
>   http://conf.researchr.org/home/icfp-2016
>
> This is both exciting and intimidating!

Woo!  Nice!

> PS: If you’re giving a talk, workshop or something around Guix, feel
>     free to email this list too.  :-)

I’m giving a talk about Guix at the “German Bioinformatics Core Unit
Workshop 2016” in Berlin on September 12.  It’s a satellite event of the
GCB2016 (German Conference on Bioinformatics).

The title of the talk is

    Reproducible and User-Controlled Package Management in HPC with GNU Guix

Here’s the schedule:

    http://www.gbcuw.de/program/

~~ Ricardo