guix-devel

update python-urwid, python-urwidtrees

From: Troy Sankey
Subject: update python-urwid, python-urwidtrees
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 01:14:23 -0400

Also throwing in a third patch to update comments in the alot package
definition.  It's related because it's the same note as in python-urwidtrees:
author only distributes via github, not pypi.

FWIW, I'm submitting these to fix a cosmetic bug in alot.  I also did check the
other consumer of python-urwid (khal), and it does not seem to break anything.

Troy