guix-devel

Re: PHP 7.0 & php-fpm

From: pe . cg
Subject: Re: PHP 7.0 & php-fpm
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2016 20:31:28 -0600

Hello ng0,

I'm still interested in working on this, and I think I will need help
regarding how to setup a service for GNU Shepherd and how to configure
compiler flags for guix. Will you assist me on this? Besides the Guix
manual, where can I find good and detailed information on how to do a
good job?

Greetings,

--
Git Repos: http://notabug.org/pecg