guix-devel

Re: core-updates, next release, and all that

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: core-updates, next release, and all that
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 11:31:24 +0200

Hello,

the main failures that remain on x86 are related to the gmime problem fixed
in master. So I merged master once again and will start another evaluation
of core-updates. Probably we are done then.

There is a little problem with some source that cannot be downloaded:
   http://hydra.gnu.org:3000/build/1327453
If this has not been fixed in master yet, maybe the bioinformatics people
would like to have a look.

Thanks!

Andreas