guix-devel

export symbols required to use modify-services syntax

From: Tomáš Čech
Subject: export symbols required to use modify-services syntax
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 15:19:13 +0200

As I learnt yesterday on IRC, there is syntax modify-services to be used in
system configuration. Unfortunatelly not all the services which configuration
could be changed has exported bindings to do that.

This patchset should address that.

Also note, that `screen-locker' and `static-networking' have inconsistent
naming scheme compared to others. I'd go with `screen-locker-configuration'
and `static-networking-configuration' but my Scheme-fu is weak.