guix-devel

Re: lm-sensors vanished

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: lm-sensors vanished
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 19:24:15 +0200

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 12:11:44PM -0400, Leo Famulari wrote:
> > Is it okay to replace the current uri, or to add this one as a fall-back?
> Several other packages download from Fedora, so I guess it's a fine
> stop-gap if the hash is unchanged.

I added the URL in commit ee6a5d0.

> I wonder if anyone maintaining these packages now?

One would think so; Fedora and Debian package versions 3.4.0,
wherever these are taken from. There is a github site claiming
to mirror the development:
   https://github.com/groeck/lm-sensors
But the last commit is from over a year ago by exactly the person whose
home page you linked.

Andreas