guix-devel

Re: CFP: GNU Hacker Meeting 2016

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: CFP: GNU Hacker Meeting 2016
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2016 14:59:56 +0200

Hello Guix!

Now is the time to register for the GNU Hackers Meeting!  The more, the
merrier!

  https://gnunet.org/ghm2016
  https://www.gnu.org/ghm/upcoming.html

I think we can give a few talks/demos, such as a status update, an
overview of Guix, an overview of GuixSD, something about reproducible
builds, the foo bar importer, pyrubygonpm packages, Cuirass, Bournish,
GNU/Hurd, etc.  Let’s coordinate!  Who’s in?  :-)

Maybe we could have a Guix hacking session, or hard-core technical
discussions among Guix hackers, if there’s interest.

Thoughts?  Suggestions?

Ludo’.