guix-devel

Re: Publishing an Official Statement on Self-Hosted Compilers

From: Alex Griffin
Subject: Re: Publishing an Official Statement on Self-Hosted Compilers
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 19:11:28 -0500

I've put my initial notes in a git repository
[here](https://gitlab.com/ajgrf/bootstrapping-compilers/blob/master/notes.org).
They are in a very rough state, but mostly everything is there in some
form. If anyone has any thoughts please let me know! Also, if you want
to contribute changes you can send me patches, GitLab pull requests, or
just ask for commit access.

I think I am going to mull over my notes for a couple more days before I
email the good folks at reproducible builds, though.
--
Alex Griffin