guix-devel

Application Request

From: akhilesh
Subject: Application Request
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 13:38:14 +0530

This is a general list of applications I use and would like to see it being
made for the gnu guix project. I'm not a developer, otherwise I would try
doing it myself .

tor-browser
gummi
synapse
liferea
focus writer
winusb
yakuake
gpodder
firejail
qownnotes
livestreamer
copay bitcoin wallet
krita
konversation
kdenlive
Shashlik, an android emulator

I'm not sure if the KDE is part of the guix project, but I really like KDE-
connect and a few kde applications, so would like to see them as well :)

Thanks for your efforts and contributions.