guix-devel

Re: Update btrfs-progs once again and add static output

From: Leo Famulari
Subject: Re: Update btrfs-progs once again and add static output
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 21:34:17 -0400

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 06:30:18PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> Leo Famulari <address@hidden> skribis:

> >> I've applied your patches (with some very minor edits to the commit
> >> messages), bringing HEAD to 5f3f3ac2874.
> >
> > I forgot to check how many packages would be rebuilt by the change to
> > util-linux: 714.
> >
> > Should I revert the change and put it on core-updates?
>
> That would have been the way to go, yes.

Okay, thanks to Dave and Mark for doing the necessary reversions.

Hopefully I won't forget to check this again, but if I do it would be
good for me to know what happens when changes are pushed the master
branch on Savannah.

Does hydra start building the changes immediately? If so, and I had
reverted the change, would that have stopped the ongoing build?