guix-devel

Re: guix lint

From: Leo Famulari
Subject: Re: guix lint
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 11:09:57 -0400

On Thu, Apr 07, 2016 at 02:37:44PM +0200, Danny Milosavljevic wrote:
> Currently, when run from gnome-terminal, "guix lint" prints CR and then
> writes a shorter text, resulting in a less-than-ideal display.
>
> I propose to clear-to-end-of-line before that.
>
> Also, at the very end of the lint check it still did this:
>
> address@hidden ~/src/guix$ -0.9.4 [formatting]...
>
>                          ^^^^
>
> Therefore, I clear the line at the very end of "run-checkers" as well.

It works, thank you! This has been on my 'to-do list' for a while.

Does anyone else have any comments?

Danny, can you re-create the patch using `git format-patch` or `git
send-email`? In the current format, there is no commit message or
authorship information. And remember to add the copyright line for
yourself in the new patch.