guix-devel

Re: inclusion of openrc init file

From: Nils Gillmann
Subject: Re: inclusion of openrc init file
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 23:55:13 +0200

The only problem with the succesful building source version of
Guix is, that guix pull works, up to the point where workers
would be called, and for this small error message

guix package: error: build failed: the build users group
`guixbuild' has no members

I have more than enough logs now. Irritating is that the users
are created, they are in the group and the openrc service has the
right parameters.

Maybe someone has ideas for how to fix it, otherwise i'll just
try debugging this on low priority until I find a solution.
I can append or link to thousands of lines of debug output from
todays session if someone wants to look into it.
--
ng
personal contact: http://krosos.sdf.org