guix-devel

Re: bug#22970: guix edit mutt -- not working

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: bug#22970: guix edit mutt -- not working
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 12:21:09 +0100

Hello Alex,

Thank you much. That looks like a solution that is valuable, and I would
like to see that in future documentation.

The info documentation and guix package --help now provide the option to
read the file and evaluate from file, and I guess that this solution you
provided is better for future:

- people can learn Guile, scheme and programming
- every user can modify the package.scm according to the needs

I will copy this to guix-devel

Louis