guix-devel

Re: Gnupg 2.1.11

From: Alex Vong
Subject: Re: Gnupg 2.1.11
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 00:52:41 +0800

Hi people,

On 05/02/2016, Mark H Weaver <address@hidden> wrote:
> It eventually built successfully, and we've learned more recently.
> See https://bugs.gnu.org/22558 for further discussion on this issue.

When I try to follow the link, I get the following:

    Your connection is not secure

    The owner of bugs.gnu.org has configured their website improperly.
To protect your information from being stolen, Iceweasel has not
connected to this website.

The browser used is iceweasel 44.0 in Debian unstable.
Clicking the "Advanced tab" gives the following:

    bugs.gnu.org uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate
is only valid for the following names: debbugs.gnu.org,
www.debbugs.gnu.org (Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)