guix-devel

torsocks 2.0 bug

From: swedebugia
Subject: torsocks 2.0 bug
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 11:45:59 +0100

Hi

I found after reconfiguring my system lately that the update to torsocks 2.0 broke this:

$ torsocks icecat

Which I use all the time.

I tested with the former 2-3 versions of Icecat in my store and they all fail silently. Passing debug options does not give a clue to whats wrong.

I tested torsocks 2.0 with youtube-dl and lynx and both work.

I would like to patch tor.scm to have the option of installing an earlier version of torsocks but dont know hot to check out the old version.

cheers swedebugia