guix-devel

Re: Many perl package failures on core-updates

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Many perl package failures on core-updates
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 13:27:07 +0100

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 07:41:12PM +0100, Andreas Enge wrote:
> I am looking at the failure of doxygen; it should be resolved by switching
> to a newer version that is compatible with flex-2.6.

I pushed an updated package, which changed more than expected, since now only
the cmake build system is supported.

I also dropped the propagated input graphviz; if this poses a problem
somewhere, we will need to revert this commit. In any case, graphviz is
not among the references of the doxygen package and not needed during
its build.

Andreas