guix-devel

Re: guixsd offline installation media

From: Pjotr Prins
Subject: Re: guixsd offline installation media
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 04:40:54 +0100

If it is technically feasibly it would be a great feature to go back
in time without resorting to using a checkout of the guix source tree
:)

Also, I have occassionally regretted doing a guix pull. When facing a
complete download on a slow internet line. Heh. Definitely a feature
request to be able to do an unpull.

Pj.