guix-devel

Re: failing packages

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: failing packages
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 21:56:05 +0200

On Sat, Oct 17, 2015 at 12:52:53PM +0200, Pjotr Prins wrote:
> Anything bioinformatics is not really used on non Intel architectures.
> It may change later but, yes, defaulting to x86_64 is the quick option
> for failing packages. I prefer we change them that way.

How about ngs-sdk, which fails on armhf with the slightly surprising error
message:
Configuring NGS-SDK package
checking system type... Linux
checking machine architecture... armv7l
configure: error: unsupported architecture 'Linux'
(and similarly on mips).

Is it okay to take out mips and arm from the supported architectures?

Andreas