guix-devel

Re: failing packages

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: failing packages
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 14:56:37 +0200

On Tue, Oct 06, 2015 at 02:25:44PM +0200, Ricardo Wurmus wrote:
> I would like to note that I find it quite hard to use the hydra
> interface as it doesn’t seem to support filtering.  (Do we have an Emacs
> mode for displaying hydra tables?)  Currently it’s a bit discouraging to
> work go through the list of failures without a convenient way to
> restrict the list to certain architectures or failure type.

I would say that the aim is to have such a short list of failures that there
is no need for filtering :-)

At some point in time, I thought that zero failing packages would be a good,
if unrealistic target... But maybe just a list that holds on one page without
the need for clicking on "... more builds omitted" would be good to have and
actually achievable.

Andreas