guix-devel

‘wip-hurd’ partly merged in ‘core-updates’

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: ‘wip-hurd’ partly merged in ‘core-updates’
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2015 13:55:41 +0200

Just to let you know that I merged a bunch of obvious patches from
‘wip-hurd’ to ‘core-updates’, sometimes with small differences (for
instance, I squashed the commit that propagates headers in
‘glibc/hurd-headers’ with the commit that actually adds
‘glibc/hurd-headers’, and added a ‘supported-systems’ field in
‘glibc/hurd’.)

We’re left with half a dozen patches to be merged, including the “big
ones”, such as the one that adds cross-compilation support.  Hopefully
coming soon!

Thanks,
Ludo’.