guix-devel

Re: R dependencies

From: Vicente Vera
Subject: Re: R dependencies
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 21:53:49 -0300

Hello,

Going back to the R dependencies topic, I ran across an issue when
trying to draw a plot (with ggplot2). But first some context:

- I'm not using GuixSD but a binary installation over Manjaro OpenRC;
several base packages missing on Guix
- I only have other two Guix packages installed: xpdf & abbaye
- I installed ggplot2 through install.packages("ggplot2") in R (Guix package)

R complained about some fonts missing, but I think it could be related
to a missing X11 dependency (complete Xorg maybe?). What could it be?