guix-devel

Re: [GNUnet-developers] GSoC: Binary package distribution through GnuNet

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] GSoC: Binary package distribution through GnuNet (report 1)
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 22:30:09 +0200

Hi Rémi,

address@hidden skribis:

> I've just done an inclusion request to Guix, with the name "remibd"!

Actually you had only created the account, but I’ve added you to the
group.

Please restrict yourself to the guix/gnunet.git repository:

  address@hidden:/srv/git/guix/gnunet.git

> I'm a bit late, as the bindings are not functional yet (and were
> supposed to be according to my schedule), I'll detail this on the
> report.

Please do discuss any problems that you have on IRC, on the mailing
lists, etc.  I’m sure there are many fine people who’d be happy to
answer your questions about Guile, the FFI, GNUnet, and whatnot!

Ludo’.