guix-devel

Hardware donations

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Hardware donations
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 15:51:24 +0100

Hello Guix!

I’ve prepared a page (currently not linked from anywhere) to thank
hardware donors:

  http://www.gnu.org/software/guix/donors.html

Please let me know if you spot any mistakes or inaccuracies.

I took inspiration from <https://db.debian.org/machines.cgi>, linked
from <https://www.debian.org/donations>.

I would like to add a “Hardware donations” section to the main page that
would have link to donors.html, and would give an idea of what we need
(e.g., free-software-compatible armv7 and x86_64 build machines, as well
as hosting.)

What do people think?

Thanks,
Ludo’.