guix-devel

Libreboot error: /boot/grub/i386-coreboot files not found

From: 白い熊@相撲道
Subject: Libreboot error: /boot/grub/i386-coreboot files not found
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 12:20:16 +0100

I've installed and am running GuixSD on the Gluglug X200.

On boot, Libreboot comes up with its GRUB-like menu, where I select "Search for GRUB configuration on internal storage". It then finds the GuixSD partition with /boot/grub and you can boot it usinr "Load Config from (ahci0,msdosX)".

This then however always reports:

error: file `/boot/grub/i386-coreboot/vbe.mod' not found.
error: file `/boot/grub/i386-coreboot/vga.mod' not found.
error: file `/boot/grub/i386-coreboot/gfxterm.mod' not found.
Press any key to continue...

You can then hit a key and it continues normally, loads the GRUB menu and you can boot. So it's more of a nuisance than a crippling error. I'd like to get rid of it however.

Of course, there is no i386-coreboot in /boot/grub/, however symlinking i386-pc to it, or copying the dir i386-pc to i386-coreboot, has no effect. The error still comes up.

How can this be fixed?
--
白い熊@相撲道