guix-devel

wip-armhf branch ready for wider testing

From: Mark H Weaver
Subject: wip-armhf branch ready for wider testing
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2015 17:39:42 -0500

Hello Guix!

I'm pleased to announce that the 'wip-armhf' branch is now ready for
wider testing.  So far, I've successfully used this branch to:

(1) cross-compile armhf-linux bootstrap tarballs on my Libreboot X60,

(2) natively compile armhf bootstrap tarballs on my Novena, based on the
    cross-compiled bootstrap tarballs from (1), and

(3) build the 'hello' package based on the natively-compiled bootstrap
    tarballs from (2).

Most likely we'll find more build problems higher up in the stack, and
help with that would be most appreciated!

   Happy hacking,
       Mark