guix-devel

Howto run guix.el correctly?

From: Adam Pribyl
Subject: Howto run guix.el correctly?
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 23:28:36 +0100 (CET)

I have folloed the instruction in
http://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/guix.html#Emacs-Interface
to get the emacs interface for guix, but there is something missing probably.

Installation of emacs and geiser was OK, I changed the path to guix.el (there is no /usr/share/ in my guix installation, I had to find guix.el in the /gnu/store), after that I can start emacs and "M-x guix-..." but every action says "Cannot open load file: no such file or directory geiser-mode".

There should probably be also the geiser path in the emacs init file or something?

Adam Pribyl