guix-devel

Possible error in the manual?

From: Nate Bargmann
Subject: Possible error in the manual?
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 14:48:54 -0500

Reading through the Guix manual I am in section "3.2 Invoking guix
package" and tried the --show=package option.  I receive the following
error from Guix:

      $ guix package --show=emacs
      guix package error: show=emacs: unrecognized option

Running 'guix package --help' indeed shows no option named '--show'.
Running 'guix --version' returns "guix (GNU Guix) 0.7" ...

Does the online Guix manual reflect unreleased features found only in
the repository?  Or is this a superseded option and the manual is
lagging a bit?

- Nate