guix-devel

[sr #108565] Send Git commit notifications for dmd to address@hidden

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [sr #108565] Send Git commit notifications for dmd to address@hidden
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 01:29:52 +0000

Update of sr #108565 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #1:

Done.

Recently people have been preferring the git_multimail.py notifications over
the previous flavor.

  https://github.com/mhagger/git-multimail

That is what I set up by default when this is requested now.  You can see an
example of this type of output in the emacs-elpa-diffs archive here.

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-elpa-diffs/2014-05/threads.html

If you don't like that then I can set up the other git post receive
notification hook.  But if you do then this is a nice time to change both over
to the new style.

Would you like me to change guix-commits over to the git_multimail style
notification too so that they will be the same as each other?  I am trying to
keep most things all doing the same thing so it would be nice from my
perspective to do this conversion so that all are the same, but not critical.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108565>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/