guix-devel

Re: Switching to ECMAscript

From: Alex Sassmannshausen
Subject: Re: Switching to ECMAscript
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 12:02:09 +0200

Hi Ludo,

I think this sounds like a great plan! I think a year's re-writing of
package definitions is definitely a price worth paying so we can get rid
of the "ivory tower" functional paradigm: just think of all the other
developers we could recruit to Guix!

I might not be able to help though as my JS is pretty rusty…

Alex