guix-devel

Re: Gtk+ 3

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Gtk+ 3
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 14:53:13 +0200

On Wed, Oct 02, 2013 at 02:16:42PM +0200, Ludovic Court??s wrote:
> I think Xnee has an optional gnee program (or something like that) that
> provides a GTK+ GUI.  But maybe it explicitly checks for gtk+-2.0 and
> just disables that when that is not found?

Even with gtk+-2, configure ends like this:

   Building the following components
   -------------------------------------

        cli

   Excluding the following components

        doc (docs are already included in dist file)
        gnee
        pnee

The configure phase prints a line
   checking for gtk-config... no
Apparently, the program needs gtk1... See also
   http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?33666

I suggest to drop the input.

Andreas