guix-devel

Add Package Gl

From: Joshua \"Youlysses\" S. Grant
Subject: Add Package Gl
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 13:18:29 -0500

Attached, is file containing several different package expressions for
various Opengl tools and/or utilities (at the time of posting this, they
would be: glu, freeglut, and ftgl).

This is my first real submission to any GNU project, and hopefully is
far from the last. I again want to thank Ludo for the tremendous amount
of help and patience he's been able to give me throughout this
(learning) process. :^)

Here's to hopefully contributing on a semi-regular basis,
Joshua "Youlysses" S. Grant