guix-devel

Add Package Freeglut

From: Joshua \"Youlysses\" S. Grant
Subject: Add Package Freeglut
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 09:29:58 -0500

Hey all, after much bothering of Ludo -- and the more-than fair
suggestion of his, to just upload the package expression as-is ,here,
here it is!

Attached is the actual expression and the general output I got from it.
Glu build/installs without a problem on my machine, but Freeglut seems
to fail due to inputs not matching what it's looking for -- though I've
seen the same inputs work in other expressions... That starts on line
416 in freeglut.buildlog -- none of the x11 extensions seem to be
working, except libxxf86vm.

Also, I noted it in the expression -- but SGI Free Software License B
(V2) needs to be added under licenses.scm.

Hoping I'm not just missing something, real, real obvious;
Joshua "Youlysses" S. Grant