guix-devel

GHM debriefing

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: GHM debriefing
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 23:52:22 +0200

Hello!

So the GNU Hackers Meeting (GHM) in Paris [0] is well over now.  :-)

There were two Guix-related talks (Andreas and me), and no less than 4
Guix hackers were there!  My talk was on Friday morning, and included a
number of demos.  Andreas closed the day with a practical packaging
tutorial, taking examples of easy to tricky packages.

My slides are at http://gnu.org/s/guix and the source in the
guix-maintenance.git repo (those of Andreas should follow).

I hear that the videos should be on-line within a few days (thanks to
Luca Saiu, who’s been very professional with all the organization!),
though presumably not that of Andreas.

It was nice to get feedback from other hackers, and of course, I
appreciated the variety of talks and the chat (and beer) that we’ve had.

Ludo’.

[0] http://www.gnu.org/ghm/2013/paris/