Re: Make a library installable?

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: Make a library installable?
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 19:31:30 +0200

There's a package called guile-hall

It creates a guile project instrumented with the autotools and it sort of
manages it for you

If your project contains c code guile-hall won't work and you'll need to
edit your autotools files by hand

A project packaged with the autotools can be built on, say, Ubuntu
relatively easily

And in Guix of course

Hope this helps

I can't figure why people here don't bring up the resources of the guile
world

Welcoming people is important in order to grow a project