Re: issues unit testing with srfi-64

From: Christopher Lam
Subject: Re: issues unit testing with srfi-64
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 10:17:31 +0800

Hi
In gnucash I've resorted to writing my own srfi-64 test-runner. See the
entry point at (run-test-proper) at
https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/blob/maint/gnucash/report/standard-reports/test/test-transaction.scm

Its definition is at
https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/blob/maint/libgnucash/engine/test/srfi64-extras.scm
and takes care of both returning #f if any test fails, and also doing an
IMHO better job at logging tests.