Re: Code of Conduct

From: tomas
Subject: Re: Code of Conduct
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 11:33:27 +0200

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 11:20:09AM +0200, Catonano wrote:
> has Guile a Code of Conduct ?

It doesn't seem to have an explicit one.

But nearly:

  - since GNU Guile is a GNU project, this seems the most
    relevant: https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/kind-communication.html
    (pretty recent).

  - Not Guile, but Guix, a close neighbour, seems to have one:

https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/en/guix.html#index-code-of-conduct_002c-of-contributors

> Who could I contact, should I run into interactions that I deem
> inappropriate in the Guile channels ?

There's no "official" channel that I knew of, but if you hang
around for a while in the mailing lists you might get a pretty
good impression on who might help out here.

And keep an eye out for yourself too...

> I can't find this information on the web site

Yes, perhaps there should be.

Cheers
-- tomás