Re: Summer of Code Recap

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: Summer of Code Recap
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 03:58:13 +0800

Thanks for all the work!
I will be the potential user since I need a Scheme way for web front-end
and an easy way to integrate it into Artanis. Biwascheme is one of the
ways, now we have JS back end for another choice. I expect there're good
interfaces to interact with DOMs.
I will keep my eyes on this project to see what's going on.
Thanks again!

Best regards.

2017年8月29日 上午3:25,"Christopher Allan Webber" <address@hidden>写道:

Thanks again Ian for all your work on this; I've been very proud to be
your mentor.  Great work, and look forward to seeing this land in Guile
proper :)