Re: scsh or similar?

From: Chaos Eternal
Subject: Re: scsh or similar?
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 07:32:27 +0000

Stefan Israelsson Tampe have some efforts on porting scsh to guile:
https://gitlab.com/guile-scsh/guile-scsh

And I made some bug fixes and a little improvement to it:
https://github.com/ChaosEternal/guile-scsh/tree/master/scsh
I am using it as script languages, for examle, a couple of scripts managing
kvm virtual machines
https://github.com/ChaosEternal/vmscripts

But it lakes a lot of features to be able to used as login shell: job
management, terminal session management, and it is not encouraged to use it
with guile's multithread. Also, it's REPL can not complete file names and
paths.